找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
总共850条微博

动态微博

查看: 7562|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题
收起左侧

圣诞音乐:What Child is This - Lindsey Stirling(图)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-12-17 03:43:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

What Child is This - Lindsey Stirling

Lindsey Stirling 简介视频:

Hi I'm Lindsey Stirling 

I am a violinist. I love playing games, spending time with my family and eating cereal. 

About MeLindsey Stirling

Through my entire childhood, my family struggled financially, however I would not trade my humble childhood years for anything else. It was during these years that I learned that a pair of scissors and a bottle of paint could transform a refrigerator boxes into a spaceship adventure to mars, that a tattered pink dress once put on could become a ball gown, and that eating a bowl of cereal on the living room floor with my dad was quality time. In spite of the many limitations that could have boxed me in, it was these years that taught me to dream big, work hard and enjoy the small simple moments of life. Since then, I have learned the violin, I started film school at BYU, I went on a Mormon Mission to NYC, finished school at BYU in recreational therapy and worked in rehab centers with troubled teens. I began to pursue a musical career when I went on Americas got talent in 2010. I was told by the judges and many other "professionals" in the music business that I was not marketable and that I'd never make it as a performer. That same little girl that made rockets out of boxes persevered and continues to dream big. Through youtube I have gained a million followers worldwide. I am now a touring musicians and I am living my dream.

Why I am a Mormon

There was a time in my life when I lost all my ambition, I had no purpose, and I began to hate myself. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was an essential light in my life that helped my love myself again. I always believed that God had a plan for me but through the scriptures, through personal revelation and through the words of a living Prophet, I was able to come to know that I am a daughter of God, and that God's plan is a plan of happiness. This changed everything; I was able to discover my passions, I regained a desire, a desire to do... anything again, and I found the happiness that I had forgotten I could feel. I am grateful for the Book of Mormon and I know that it is true. When I read it I feel good, and I am more at peace. I have found answers to important personal questions and it has helped me come closer to my Jesus Christ. Aside, from my faith, when I live the standards of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints I am a happier and I can't deny that. When the "important" things in life weigh me down or scare me, I am so grateful that I can go to the temple, that I can pray or read my scriptures and I am reminded of what is really important. In a world where everything is changing the God has given us something to cling to; he hasn't left us here alone.

How I live my faith

The music industry has a set of standards of its own. I cannot count the number of times I have been offered drugs backstage, or invited to participate in a number of other activities that could harm me or others. I live the gospel every day as I make decisions that help me stay true to my standards. I am a touring musician and I love that there is a clean, drug free, respectful and safe atmosphere on my tour bus. I've heard horror stories about the touring life and the awful drama that automatically is incurred. However, because the standards that have been set for my tour, there is no drama, and we have all become best friends that are having the time of our lives. Where ever I am at in the world, I can find an LDS Church to attend on Sunday and it makes me feel like I am back home.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

4万

帖子

92万

积分

沙发
发表于 2013-12-22 01:00:40 | 只看该作者

这个好[:-Q][:-Q]能把小提琴拉得如此有表演性[:-Q]

哦,有点意外,她是摩门教徒!

---

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2013-12-24 02:43:20 | 只看该作者

摩门教和基督教都是信同样的God,罗姆尼、洪博培也都是信仰摩门教

(无内容)

原贴:
文章来源: 大清太平® 于 2013-12-21 17:0:40 (北京时间: 2013-12-22 6:0:40)
标题:这个好 能把小提琴拉得如此有表演性

哦,有点意外,她是摩门教徒!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24小时热帖
    一周热门
    原创摄影
      美食美文
        您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|珍珠湾ART