珍珠湾ART

标题: 破译密码 [打印本页]

作者: ob    时间: 2005-2-24 04:06
标题: 破译密码

*---- *---* *--*- ****- --**- -**-- **-*- -*--* **-*- *---* -*-** **-*- **-*- *---*
www.ddhw.com

作者: IG    时间: 2005-2-24 15:42
标题: 回复:破译密码

Anything special will happen on that day?www.ddhw.com

作者: 野 菜 花    时间: 2005-2-24 21:08
标题: I am glad you come back[@};-], how was your trip ?

I am glad you come back , how was your trip ?

作者: IG    时间: 2005-2-24 21:49
标题: 回复:I am glad you come back[@};-], how was your tri

Thanks. It's great.
I like most of what I saw. I have made some young friends in the local office. Smart, intelligent, enthusiastic,.. a great generation.www.ddhw.com

作者: ob    时间: 2005-2-24 22:56
标题: 能讲一下分析过程吗?[:)]

能讲一下分析过程吗?

作者: IG    时间: 2005-2-25 00:07
标题: 回复:能讲一下分析过程吗?[:)]

There are 3 kinds of symbols, *, _, and blank, and the *'s and _'s always form groups of five with a single or double blanks in between. I had ruled out the possibility of each group represents a word (that would be beyond my ability to decode them anyway), and since a 5 digit binary number can go up to 31, so I had a hunch that each group represents a different letter. When I got the 1st word “look”, I knew I got it right. (if the mapping rule is a little more complicated than simple sequential correspondence, I would probably give up after a few trials. )

www.ddhw.com

作者: ob    时间: 2005-2-25 00:25
标题: Smart[@};-]

As you mentioned, one way to solve this is to use "1", "0" replacing "*" and "_", then you will get a bunch of binary numbers. Convert the binary numbers into decimal numbers, then correlate the numbers with alphebetic table, one can convert the numbers into alphabet letters.
www.ddhw.com

作者: husonghu    时间: 2005-2-25 08:01
标题: Good knowledge, which I don't have before. [:)]

Good knowledge, which I don't have before.

欢迎光临 珍珠湾ART (http://www.zzwav.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3