xixi... 发表于 2014-12-1 12:58:31

I will remember all of you and Please remember me(图)

<br /="/"/><div> </div><table align="center"><tbody><tr><td valign="top"><div><div><div></div></div><div><div><div></div><div></div><div></div></div><div><h1>Please Remember Me</h1><div style="BACKGROUND: white; width:634px; _WIDTH: 656px; COLOR: #004080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><div style="PADDING-LEFT: 20px; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px"><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 5px"> </div><p align="center"><embed /="/" height="600px" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" quality="high" src="http://cfs15.tistory.com/original/12/tistory/2008/11/20/18/53/4925339c94f13" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600px"></embed><div style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 20px">      <br /="/"/>      <span><input /="/" src="/newfd/16/0511270a.gif" style="CURSOR:default" type="image"/></span><span><input /="/" src="/newfd/16/0511270a.gif" style="CURSOR:default" type="image"/></span>Please remember me...........<span><input /="/" src="/newfd/16/0511270a.gif" style="CURSOR:default" type="image"/></span><span><input /="/" src="/newfd/16/0511270a.gif" style="CURSOR:default" type="image"/></span></div><div style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 20px"> </div><div style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 20px">  本来不想再发什么音乐帖了,但是看到大家的贴,想起往日的那些美好时光……</div><div style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 20px"> </div><div style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 20px">  这首歌对我来说是一首很有意义的歌,在这样的时刻 就一下子想起了它,I will remember all of the good times we have spent together......I will remember all of my good friends...And please remember me ...... I will take good care of myself without all of you by my side,and please take good care of yourselves for me. I will miss all of you ......谢谢大家这么久以来对我的宽容对我的爱,我爱你们!<br /="/"/></div><div style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 20px">   </div><div style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 20px"><p>All our tears have reached the sea.<br /="/"/>Part of you will live in me, way down deep inside my heart.<br /="/"/>The days keep coming without fail. A new wind is gonna find your sail.<br /="/"/>That's where your journey starts.</p><p>You'll find better love, strong as it ever was,<br /="/"/>deep as the river runs, warm as the morning sun.<br /="/"/>Please remember me. </p><p>Just like the waves down by the shore,<br /="/"/>we're gonna keep on comin' back for more<br /="/"/>'cuz we don't ever want to stop.<br /="/"/>Out in this brave new world you seek,<br /="/"/>oh the valleys and the peaks, I can see you on the top.</p><p>You'll find better love, strong as it ever was,<br /="/"/>deep as the river runs, warm as the morning sun.<br /="/"/>Please remember me.</p><p>Remember me when you're out walking, when snow falls high outside your door,<br /="/"/>late at night when you're not sleeping and moonlight falls across your floor...<br /="/"/>when I can't hurt you anymore...</p><p>You'll find better love, strong as it ever was,<br /="/"/>deep as the river runs, warm as the morning sun.<br /="/"/>Please remember me.</p><p>Please...Remember Me.<br /="/"/><br /="/"/><br /="/"/><a href="/newfd/16/1c4de359.mp3">/newfd/16/1c4de359.mp3</a><br /="/"/><br /="/"/><span><input /="/" src="/newfd/16/0511270a.gif" style="CURSOR:default" type="image"/>Love from xixi... at <font size="1">www.ddhw.com</font></span><input /="/" src="/newfd/16/0511270a.gif" style="CURSOR:default" type="image"/><br /="/"/></p><p></p></div><div style="CLEAR: both"> </div></p></div></div></div><div><div></div><div></div><div></div></div></div><div><div></div><div></div></div><div style="CLEAR: both; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; HEIGHT: 1px"></div><div align="center"><br /="/"/></div><div> </div></div></td></tr></tbody></table><br /="/"/><br /="/"/> <br /="/"/><br /="/"/> <br /="/"/><br /="/"/> <div style="MARGIN-TOP:20px;MARGIN-LEFT:0;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0;float:left"></div>

红珊瑚 发表于 2014-12-1 19:59:49

好想念xixi的美贴。。。xixi啊,要说再见真的很伤感。。。一起到大清班挖的战壕里去吧,

<table cellpadding="8" height="100%" width="100%"><tr><td valign="top"><br /><div>友情可以再继续。。。 </div><br /><br /> <div style="MARGIN-TOP:20px;MARGIN-LEFT:0;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0;float:left"></div></td></tr></table>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: I will remember all of you and Please remember me(图)