xixi... 发表于 2012-12-2 14:52:04

越听越喜欢的一首歌: Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

<br /="/"/><span idx="userpost"><p align="center"><font color="#FF6600" size="2">I'm Yours</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FF6600" size="2">歌手:Jason Mraz</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FF6600" size="2">专集:《We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things》</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#3399ff" size="2">well you done done me and you bet i felt it<br /="/"/>i tried to be chill but you're so hot that i melted<br /="/"/>i fell right through the cracks<br /="/"/>and now i'm trying to get back<br /="/"/>before the cool done run out<br /="/"/>i'll be giving it my bestest<br /="/"/>nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention<br /="/"/>i reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some<br /="/"/><br /="/"/><font color="#FF6600">i won't hesitate no more, no more<br /="/"/>it cannot wait, i'm yours<br /="/"/>well open up your mind and see like me<br /="/"/>open up your plans and damn you're free<br /="/"/>look into your heart and you'll find love love love love<br /="/"/>listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing<br /="/"/>we're just one big family<br /="/"/>and it's our god-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#3399ff" size="2"><br /="/"/>so i won't hesitate no more, no more <br /="/"/>it cannot wait i'm sure<br /="/"/>there's no need to complicate <br /="/"/>our time is short<br /="/"/>this is our fate, i'm yours<br /="/"/>scooch closer dear<br /="/"/>and i will nibble your ear</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#3399ff" size="2"><font color="#FF6600">i've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror<br /="/"/>and bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer<br /="/"/>my breath fogged up the glass<br /="/"/>and so i drew a new face and laughed<br /="/"/>i guess what i be saying is there ain't no better reason<br /="/"/>to rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons</font><br /="/"/></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#3399ff" size="2">it's what we aim to do<br /="/"/>our name is our virtue<br /="/"/>i won't hesitate no more, no more <br /="/"/>it cannot wait i'm sure<br /="/"/>there's no need to complicate <br /="/"/>our time is short<br /="/"/>this is our fate, i'm yours</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FF6600" size="2">well no no, well open up your mind and see like me<br /="/"/>open up your plans and damn you're free<br /="/"/>look into your heart and you'll find the sky is yours<br /="/"/>listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me<br /="/"/>a lá one big family (2nd time: a lá happy family; 3rd time: a lá peaceful melody)<br /="/"/>it's your god-forsaken right to be loved love love love</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#3399ff" size="2"><font color="#6633FF"></font><br /="/"/>i won't hesitate no more, no more<br /="/"/>it cannot wait, i'm sure<br /="/"/>there's no need to complicate<br /="/"/>our time is short<br /="/"/>this is our fate, i'm yours<br /="/"/>no please, don't complicate <br /="/"/>our time is short<br /="/"/>this is our fate, i'm yours<br /="/"/>no please, don't hesitate<br /="/"/>no more, no more<br /="/"/>it cannot wait<br /="/"/>the sky is your's!</font></p></span><br /="/"/><br /="/"/><div align="center"><embed /="/" flashvars="autostart=yes&bg=0xCDDFF3&leftbg=0x357DCE&lefticon=0xF2F2F2&rightbg=0xF06A51&rightbghover=0xAF2910&righticon=0xF2F2F2&righticonhover=0xFFFFFF&text=0x357DCE&slider=0x357DCE&track=0xFFFFFF&border=0xFFFFFF&loader=0xAF2910&soundFile=http://f1.xiami.net/23401/168439/02_2079017_3112818.mp3" height="32px" quality="high" src="/player/player2.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320px" wmode="transparent"></embed><br /="/"/></div><br /="/"/><br /="/"/><br /="/"/> <div style="MARGIN-TOP:20px;MARGIN-LEFT:0;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0;float:left"></div>

xyh 发表于 2012-12-3 06:05:32

回复:越听越喜欢的一首歌: Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

<table cellpadding="8" height="100%" width="100%"><tr><td valign="top"><br /="/"/>哈,这首歌曲好听。你是越听越喜欢,我是听了就一见钟情。清晰地记得,1,2年前第一次听到这首歌曲的感觉,当时就很喜欢。<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>这首歌曲的风格,也我想起了另一首现在正在流行的英文歌曲也很好听,回头我贴上来。<div></div><br /="/"/><br /="/"/> <div style="MARGIN-TOP:20px;MARGIN-LEFT:0;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0;float:left"></div></td></tr></table>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 越听越喜欢的一首歌: Jason Mraz - I'm Yours