xyh 发表于 2012-8-17 06:59:55

萤火虫

<br /="/"/><div></div>今天跟哥哥聊天,聊了很多,国家局势,社会现象等等,还谈到了小时候。记得那时的夏天,常听到街头知了叫声,那种特有的歌声与炎热的夏天紧紧地联系在一起了。还说到了常见到萤火虫。如今这些在城市都消失了。难免一些感叹。<div><br /="/"/></div><div>刚坐下来,我便想起了这首好听的歌曲,以前贴过的:萤火虫。<br /="/"/><br /="/"/><embed /="/" autostart="true" height="67" loop="true" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/MediaPlayer/" showstatusbar="1" src="http://vedio.koolearn.com/upload/fckeditor_upload/Flash/2009/10/30/23/3343.wma" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="400"></embed><br /="/"/><br /="/"/></div><div><div>You would not believe your eyes</div><div>If ten million fireflies</div><div>Lit up the world as I fell asleep</div><div>'Cause they'd fill the open air</div><div>And leave tear drops everywhere</div><div>You'd think me rude but I would just stand and Stare</div><div><br /="/"/></div><div>I'd like to make myself believe</div><div>That planet Earth turns slowly</div><div>It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep</div><div>'Cause everything is never as it seems</div><div><br /="/"/></div><div>'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs</div><div>From ten thousand lightning bugs</div><div>As they tried to teach me how to dance</div><div>A foxtrot above my head</div><div>A sock hop beneath my bed</div><div>The disco ball is just hanging by a thread</div><div>(Thread, thread...)</div><div><br /="/"/></div><div>I'd like to make myself believe</div><div>That planet Earth turns slowly</div><div>It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep</div><div>'Cause everything is never as it seems</div><div>(When I fall asleep)</div><div><br /="/"/></div><div>Leave my door open just a crack (Please take me away from here)</div><div>'Cause I feel like such an insomniac (Please take me away from here)</div><div>Why do I tire of counting sheep? (Please take me away from here)</div><div>When I'm far too tired to fall asleep (Ha-ha)</div><div><br /="/"/></div><div>To ten million fireflies</div><div>I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes</div><div>I got misty eyes as they said farewell (Said farewell)</div><div>But I'll know where several are</div><div>If my dreams get real bizarre</div><div>'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar (Jar, jar, jar...)</div><div><br /="/"/></div><div>I'd like to make myself believe</div><div>That planet Earth turns slowly</div><div>It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep</div><div>'Cause everything is never as it seems (When I fall asleep)</div><div><br /="/"/></div><div>I'd like to make myself believe</div><div>That planet Earth turns slowly</div><div>It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep</div><div>Because my dreams are bursting at the seams</div></div><br /="/"/><br /="/"/> <div style="MARGIN-TOP:20px;MARGIN-LEFT:0;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0;float:left"></div>

xixi... 发表于 2012-8-21 06:30:47

回复:萤火虫

<table cellpadding="8" height="100%" width="100%"><tr><td valign="top"><br /="/"/>又想起这首歌了啊~~~ 现在去乡村的一些地方也许还能看到萤火虫吧。。。<br /="/"/><br /="/"/><br /="/"/> <div style="MARGIN-TOP:20px;MARGIN-LEFT:0;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0;float:left"></div></td></tr></table>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 萤火虫