xyh 发表于 2012-7-13 06:55:59

测试,不知道这首歌曲能否听到

<br /="/"/><div></div><embed /="/" autostart="true" height="67px" loop="true" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/MediaPlayer/" showstatusbar="1" src="http://f3.xiami.net/4/147/55547/467449/01_1770506605_2684520.mp3" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="400px"></embed><br /="/"/><br /="/"/>I threw a wish in the well, don't ask me, I'll never tell<br /="/"/>I looked to you as it fell, and now you're in my way<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>I'd trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss<br /="/"/>I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Your stare was holdin', ripped jeans, skin was showin'<br /="/"/>Hot night, wind was blowin' where you think you're going, baby?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy,<br /="/"/>But here's my number, so call me, maybe?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>It's hard to look right, at you baby,<br /="/"/>But here's my number, so call me, maybe?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy,<br /="/"/>But here's my number, so call me, maybe?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>And all the other boys, try to chase me,<br /="/"/>But here's my number, so call me, maybe?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>You took your time with the call, I took no time with the fall<br /="/"/>You gave me nothing at all, but still, you're in my way<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>I beg, and borrow and steal at first sight and it's real<br /="/"/>I didn't know I would feel it, but it's in my way<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Your stare was holdin', ripped jeans, skin was showin'<br /="/"/>Hot night, wind was blowin' where you think you're going, baby?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy,<br /="/"/>But here's my number, so call me, maybe?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>It's hard to look right, at you baby,<br /="/"/>But here's my number, so call me, maybe?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy,<br /="/"/>But here's my number, so call me, maybe?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>And all the other boys, try to chase me,<br /="/"/>But here's my number, so call me, maybe?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad<br /="/"/>I missed you so bad, I missed you so, so bad<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad<br /="/"/>And you should know that, I missed you so, so bad<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>It's hard to look right, at you baby,<br /="/"/>But here's my number, so call me, maybe?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy,<br /="/"/>But here's my number, so call me, maybe?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>And all the other boys, try to chase me,<br /="/"/>But here's my number, so call me, maybe?<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad<br /="/"/>I missed you so bad, I missed you so so bad<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad<br /="/"/>And you should know that<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>So call me, maybe? <br /="/"/><br /="/"/><br /="/"/> <div style="MARGIN-TOP:20px;MARGIN-LEFT:0;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0;float:left"></div>

xixi... 发表于 2012-7-13 09:45:41

回复:测试,不知道这首歌曲能否听到

<table cellpadding="8" height="100%" width="100%"><tr><td valign="top"><br /="/"/>能 <br /="/"/><div></div><br /="/"/><br /="/"/> <div style="MARGIN-TOP:20px;MARGIN-LEFT:0;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0;float:left"></div></td></tr></table>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 测试,不知道这首歌曲能否听到