饿狼陀 发表于 2010-6-28 04:49:22

There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry) Billy Ocea(图)

<br /="/"/><font color="#000080">今日收获的瓜,有甜瓜,葫芦瓜和和黄瓜。<br /="/"/><br /="/"/><input /="/" src="http://i46.tinypic.com/2hyebo7.jpg" style="CURSOR: default" type="image"/><br /="/"/><embed /="/" autostart="true" controls="ControlPanel" height="40" initfn="load-types" loop="true" mime-types="mime.types" src="http://bu.xiaomanyao.info/COFFdD0xMjc3Njg0MTY0Jmk9MjQuMjQwLjIwLjY0JnU9U29uZ3MvdjIvRUEvRDIvNDAzNl80NTM4NjZfyLrQxy1UaGVyZaOnbGwrQmUrU2FkK1NvbmdzK1RvK01ha2UrWW91K0NyeS53bWEmbT1jYjQyYjBhNGM2NzcwM2YwN2IzMTVkM2RlODZmMGIyZSZ2PWxpc3RlbiZuPSZzPSZwPW4=.wma" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" volume="100" width="1024"></embed><br /="/"/><br /="/"/>There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry) Billy Ocean<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Sometimes I wonder by the look in your eyes<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>When I'm standing beside you<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>there's a fever burning deep inside.<br /="/"/>Is there another in your memory<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Do you think of that someone<br /="/"/>when you hear that special melody?<br /="/"/>I always stop and think of you especially<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>When the words of a love song touch the very heart of me.<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>There'll be sad songs to make you cry -<br /="/"/>Lave songs often do.<br /="/"/>They can touch the heart of someone new -<br /="/"/>Saying I love you.<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>I often wonder how it could be - you loving me -<br /="/"/>Two hearts in perfect harmony.<br /="/"/>I'll count the hours until that day<br /="/"/>The rhapsody plays a melody for you and me.<br /="/"/>Until the moment that you give your love to me<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>You're the one I care for<br /="/"/>the one that I would wait for.<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>There'll be sad songs to make you cry - . . .<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>You're my desire<br /="/"/>you take me higher<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>My love is like a river running so deep.<br /="/"/>I always stop and think of you especially<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>When the words of a love song touch the very heart of me.<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>There'll be sad songs to make you cry - . . .<br /="/"/>There'll be sad songs to make you cry - . . .<br /="/"/><br /="/"/>Sayin' I love you - I love you</font><br /="/"/><br /="/"/><br /="/"/><div></div><br /="/"/><br /="/"/> <div style="MARGIN-TOP:20px;MARGIN-LEFT:0;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0;float:left"></div>

饿狼陀 发表于 2010-6-28 05:07:46

歌不错,推荐一下。

<br /="/"/>  歌不错,推荐一下。<br /="/"/><br /="/"/><br /="/"/><br /="/"/><br /="/"/><div style="MARGIN-TOP:20px;MARGIN-LEFT:0;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0;float:left"></div>

xixi... 发表于 2010-6-28 07:01:13

真喜欢。。。

<br /="/"/>  真喜欢。。。<br /="/"/><br /="/"/><br /="/"/><br /="/"/><br /="/"/><div style="MARGIN-TOP:20px;MARGIN-LEFT:0;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0;float:left"></div>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry) Billy Ocea(图)